Friday, February 6, 2009

Curing the Cold

When you have a cold, everyone has an answer.
My groups this week all seemed to know different miracle cures to the common cold.

Drink warm water. Never drink cold water, especially at night.
Boil onions and drink the onion juice.
Drink Eucalyptus tea.
Stay in bed all day, don't let any cold air touch your body.
Eat garlic.
Eat green soup, and it will help with your parasites too.
Limes. Ceviche is good for you.
Put herbs on your forehead.

These are just a few of the recommendations that I received. I am actually feeling a bit better today. I actually didn't follow the advice of any of my women, but I did listen and take their recommendations with a grain of salt. Maybe next time. Hey if you have any suggestions, I am open...

Paz ~ Nora

No comments: