Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Run around

I just need to vent....AAAAUUUUGGGHHH! I can't believe I spent all morning yesterday going around inviting and convincing women to come to a Business/Money management workshop today only to find out in the last minute this morning that our contracted accountant is home sick. After a morning in the countryside yesterday eating crackers, corn and fried pork with women while talking about how great this business workshop is going to be - I had to spend the same amount of time in the phone booth making calls to tell them not to come. I know people get sick- I was just there so I completely understand - but it is just is so much more difficult in this country to organize, cancel and then reschedule. One more shout for venting purposes...AAAAAAUUUUGGGHHHHH!

No comments: