Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Married and Back in Cajamarca!

So the past month or so has been anything but work or microcredit. On January 2 I married my Peruvian soulmate and left for a backpacking honeymoon trip throughout southern Peru and Bolivia. It was a whirlwind of family, joy, excitement for traveling new mountain roads and experiencing a whole new part of South America. We are safely home, bringing a backpack of dirty clothes and wonderful memories. As I return home to DiscoverHope and microcredit and village banking, I invite you all to join me on the journey in this new year of creating positive change in the lives of Peruvian women.

Posted here is a glimpse of our Peruvian wedding celebration, a bit different than the normal U.S. wedding, but then again everything in Peru is a little different than back home.

Paz ~ Nora




1 comment:

malarkey said...

Hi. Glad you had a great honeymoon. I would like to learn more about your project. Am in Cajamarca 2 weks more and am on 01993891910 best wishes. Alan Malarkey.