Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rockin' Out Microloans & Sendin' Mama Some Love

Hey there DiscoverHope family,

Can you believe it?  May is almost over and our m
onth of celebrating mothers is coming to an end.  Don't fret though, you still have a few days left to send a little love to the mothers in your life by making a donation in her honor at www.lendhope.org

HELP US ROCK OUT MICROLOANS FOR WOMEN IN POVERTY ON JUNE 15!  
 

What: 5th Annual BAND TOGETHER FOR HOPE
When: Friday, June 15, doors open 8pm 
Where: Ruta Maya 3601 S. Congress
Presented by: Consuela & VerdTek
Featuring: Soniquete Duet & a sexy, Latin-Flamenco-Rock Headliner (it's a secret until June 3!)
Ticket Info: $20 - tickets go on sale on June 3 at www.lendhope.org or pay at the door. 
Make sure to follow us on Facebook , Twitter (@discoverHOPE), and LinkedIn for on-going event updates.

Check out last year's pictures and GET EXCITED!!!  



Hannah Dismuke
Band Together for Hope
Social Media & Web Intern

MEET OUR SUMMER INTERN!

Hello DiscoverHope friends and family!  My name is Hannah Dismuke and I will be working as the new Social Media and Web Intern this summer along side the wonderful marketing committee for DiscoverHope's 5th Annual Band Together for Hope fundraiser.  I could not be more excited to start a new chapter in my life through this opportunity.  I am currently a senior entrepreneurship major at Baylor University where I have competed for four years on the Lady Bear soccer team and participated as an active member of the Pi Beta Phi sorority.  Although I have a passion for athletics, photography, cooking and all things Texas, my heart truly lies in serving others.   Ever since I heard about DiscoverHope, I have entirely bought in to the mission for women in poverty to create their own prosperity through microcredit, entrepreneurship, and training.  My entire life I have always had big dreams and my greatest hope for the small role I will be playing for this incredible venture is to make the dreams of other women come true as well.   

Peace,
Charlotte
Development & Marketing Manager 

No comments: